Missouri needs experienced leaders with the skills and expertise to move our State in the right direction.
Here are some of the accomplishments and experiences which uniquely qualify Derek to serve as your next State Representative:
- Small Business Owner
- Real Estate Broker and Realtor
- Senior Manager, Cushman Wakefield – Led a team of professionals as the outsourced real estate director of a major national retailer. Derek’s team was responsible for all leasing, maintenance, and new site development for a portfolio of over 1,600 locations. Derek reported directly to the CEO and CFO of the firm, whose revenue was in excess of $350M.
- Director of Business Development – Implemented a growth strategy which doubled the size of a firm in just 2 years; managed all marketing operations
- Senior Property Manager – Managed a portfolio of 12 seperate community associations with $2,000,000 in budgets; emphasized responsiveness and accessibility; led Board and Annual Meetings; oversaw all contracting and maintenance activities; mediated extremely difficult situations
- Chair of the University Outreach Committee for the Urban Land Institute and Young Leaders Group
- Member of the Transportation and Banquet Committees for the local civic organization Progress 64 West
- Certified Manager of Community Associations and Accredited Management Specialist through the Community Associations Institute
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration